To Contribute to the Future of Cities
Tokyo Tatemono engages in urban development and management of commercial properties, mainly in cosmopolitan Tokyo. The company aims to contribute to the future of cities through these activities.
The Tokyo Tatemono Group provides a wide array of property management services including operation, management, and renovation of buildings. As professionals, the group ensures customer-oriented services and provides places that are safe, secure and comfortable.
Our Attitude Toward Urban Development
With our motto for Urban Development "Human Building," we strive to ensure that customers using our facilities feel safe, secure and comfortable.
The Group's business
Development and management
Tokyo Tatemono engages in urban development and management of commercial properties.
Management, Cleaning, and Maintenance
Tokyo Fudosan Kanri
The company operates facilities, suggests renovation plans, and undertakes renovation, renewal of facilities and more. The company also advices on designing and construction from the viewpoint of building maintenance.
Tokyo Building Service
Tokyo Building Services provide cleaning services for commercial properties under its corporate philosophy of "Harmony between people and the environment" and its motto of "Clean & Smile."
Operation of Commercial Facilities
The company provides services for property management, consulting, sales promotion to shopping mall facilities.
Office Leasing and the Rental Hall
Tokyo Tatemono provides offices with accessible locations, convenient facilities, advanced equipment, and reliable building management services.
Tokyo Tatemono Yaesu Hall
Tokyo Tatemono Yaesu Hall is located in front of the Tokyo Station. It is an authentic music hall suitable for the performance of classical music. The hall also serves other purposes such as lectures, meetings, and exhibitions.
Genuine Forest at Otemachi
It is a new landmark at Otemachi.
Otemachi Tower is located at Otemachi 1-chome;one of the most important business street in Japan.
- Otemachi Forest
Otemachi Forest, as large as 3,600 m², is a genuine forest.
It is an unprecedented development with various elements such as cool spot effect, countermeasures against urban flooding, and contribution to biodiversity.
- It's commercial zone targets mainly women who work in Otemachi. The concept is "convenient for women."
Tokyo Square Garden
One of the most environmentally considered buildings in Japan
It is located near the Tokyo Station and is directly connected with the Tokyo Metro Kyobashi Station. Five stations and 24 railway lines are available. It boasts one of the largest floor areas among buildings near the Tokyo Station and has a superior environmental performance.
- Kyobashi no Oka (Kyobashi Hill)
- Kyobashi no Oka is a greenery space, which is 6 stories high and as large as 3000m².It helps lower the temperature and is also part of the Green Road Network and Kaze no Michi projects initiated by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Business Support Facilities
- The building includes business support facilities that are appropriate for cosmopolitan Tokyo. These include a large convention hall, a medical facility with services available in English, and a facility for child care.
Nakano Central Park
The stage for a new working style, surrounded by a vast green area
Nakano Central Park was developed in a large, approximately 16.8-hectare redevelopment area located near Nakano Station.
- Providing a new working style
- A new working style, that uses green open spaces for business and communications, is available here. The total area of the green open space, including Nakano-Shikinomori Park and Park Avenue, is approximately 3 hectares. Wireless LAN and outdoor decks, are available here.
- Support for business continuity of tenants
- The building boasts high seismic capacity and uses a three-circuit spot network for receiving electricity. In addition, the building has dedicated facilities for supporting the business continuity of its tenants, including a space for installing emergency power generators, disaster stockpile storage, outlets and toilets to be used during power outages.
One of the largest shopping centers in the north Kanto area
It offers new lifestyles and ways of living to the local community as a communication base.
- Installed the largest monumental and vertical wind power generation equipment in Japan.
- We run wind power generation using known as the "Akagi strong wind" of Joshu. Electricity produced by this system will be used as the batteries for daytime electric power at the shopping center as well as night time LED illumination.
Compact urban commercial facilities
It tenants are mainly composed of restaurants that are enjoyable for local workers and students.
Are you looking for an office building
We provide information about office buildings for lease all over Japan, principally those operated by Tokyo Tatemono.